Monday 5 August 2013

Prayer Academy - Day 1

Good Day, 
Welcome to the Prayer Academy where we will teach you how to turn into a Prayer Eagle.  Please note that you can pray this prayer points as many times a day as you can.  The more the better.  It does work best at the midnight hour or before 5:30am. The Prayer Academy starts tomorrow but due to the weekend I will send you Saturday and Sunday’s prayers so that you do not fall behind.  You can start either tonight at midnight or Saturday at midnight the choice is yours.
Many of you have been directed by god Himself in a supernatural way to our Prayer Academy, feel free to email me and tell me how you were directed to us.
Our Prayer Academy is very different to others because we are here to teach you not just to pray but to get that personal relationship with God the Father. 
Although God is your Father and it is not always possible to pray on your knees, this is still God’s preferred position, but it does not mean that He does not answer your prayers when you are talking to you Him while driving or doing whatever you were busy with when the need arises for a prayer.  The type of prayers that I will be teaching you in the Prayer Academy requires you to either sit up or stand and with the eyes open.  It is warfare prayers so you need to be aware at all times for spiritual attacks. 
At the midnight hour? Why? The midnight hour is very significant both physically and spiritually, because it is the hour that divides the day and the night.  (I will send you the full teaching on this later today)
Many people are not aware of the purpose of times and seasons, that is why it is important for people to understand that the midnight hour dictates what happens during the day.  In the book of Luke 22:53, the bible says “when I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me, but this is your hour and the power of darkness”.  Jesus was asking them why they had to arrest him at midnight.  
I want to explain to you some things that happen at the midnight hour.  It is the hour when the kingdom of darkness work desperately to fulfil their evil assignment, it is also the time most people’s spirits are not alert; it is the hour of serious warfare.  Again, it is the hour of intense spiritual activities.  The book of Job 27:20 says “terrors take hold on him as water, a tempest stealethhim away in the midnight".  
From now as you are taught to become Prayer Eagles, I want you to be very particular about the midnight hour and take it serious.  The midnight hour is the time all satanic agents like witches and wizards, sorcerers, enchanters, diviners, spirit wives and husbands, satanic ministers, cults and counterfeit angels operate against their victim.  All these powers and satanic agents summon people in the midnight hour.  
The reason why I am writing this is for you to declare war against the powers that operate and do evil at midnight.  Isaiah 29:15 says, “woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord and their works are in the dark, and they say, who seeth us? and who knoweth us?”  
God is with you, Jesus’ power is for you, and the Holy Spirit abides in you.  You are more than a conqueror, don’t be lazy get up in the midnight and fight all the demons off your life.  Remember someone is always backing you with prayers. 
Please note that we always clean ourselves so that satan cannot petition against us in the spiritual realm.  Therefore, pray the following and follow the instructions to the point. 
Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that you are the Son of God. You are the Saviour that came in the flesh to destroy the works of the devil. You died on the cross for my sins and rose up from the dead. I now confess all of my sins, known and unknown, and repent of each one. I ask You Lord Jesus Christ to forgive me and cleanse me in Your blood. I do believe that Your blood cleanses me now from all sin. Thank You for redeeming me, cleansing me, and sanctifying me in Your blood.  I pray this is Jesus Christ name. Amen

Now from here on until further instructions keep your eyes open while saying this out load.  The reason for this is that if you close your eyes, satan will petition against you saying that you were not aware as you were asleep when saying this.  Satan cannot read your mind therefore you need to say it out load. You can do this at any time and standing up.  Please do every one of it as you might not have done it but your forefathers or a family member might have.  Remember you are linked through your bloodline.

In the name of Jesus Christ I confess all the sins of my forefathers, and by the redemptive blood of Jesus, I now break the power of every curse passed down to me through my ancestral line. I confess and repent of each and every sin that I have committed, known or unknown, and accept Christ's forgiveness. He has redeemed me from the curse of the law. I choose the blessing and reject the curse. In the name of my Lord Jesus Christ, I break the power of every evil curse spoken against me. I cancel the force of every prediction spoken about me, whether intentionally or carelessly, that was not according to God's promised blessings. I bless those who have cursed me. I forgive each person who has ever wronged me or spoken evil of me. In the name of Jesus Christ, I command every evil spirit of curse to leave me now. 

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break and loose myself from all demonic subjection to my mother, my father, my grandparents and any other human beings, living or dead, who have dominated and controlled me in any way. I thank You, Lord, for setting me free. 

In the name of Jesus Christ I now rebuke, break and loose myself, and my family, from any and all evil curses operating through charms, vexes, hexes, spells, omens, jinxes, psychic powers, mind control, bewitchment's, witchcraft or sorcery, that have been put upon me through any person, or from any cult or occult source. I command all such demonic powers to leave me in the name of Jesus Christ. I am the head and not the tail. I am above and not beneath. 

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break and loose myself from all demonic soul ties formed through sinful sexual encounters (Note: Be as specific as possible when breaking soul ties. Name each sexual partner and verbally renounce the tie with each one.) or soul ties formed through god parents or from soul ties formed with spiritual fathers or spiritual mothers that are not from God.  I accept God's forgiveness for each one. In the name of Jesus Christ, I command all demons associated with perverse soul ties to go.

I break all soul ties with: Animals - formed through inordinate affection for animals; Family members - where there is control and possessiveness; Corrupt and depraved companions who have influenced me in perverse ways; The dead - from prolonged mourning over deceased loved-ones; and Church related soul ties where I have been a part of church cliques, idolized a pastor or church leader above Christ, or been controlled by anyone in leadership.

I come to you, Jesus Christ, as my Deliverer. You know all my problems - the things that bind me, that torment me, that defile and harass me. I now loose myself from every dark spirit, from every evil influence, from every satanic bondage, from every spirit in me that is not the Spirit of God, and I command all such spirits to leave me now, in the name Jesus Christ. I now invite the Holy Spirit to fill me and guide me. I now confess that my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. Therefore, Satan has no place in me, and no power over me, through the blood of Jesus.  Amen

Now here is today’s Prayer Points.  Note that you will add each day’s Prayer Points to these ones.
Prayer Points 
·        Holy Spirit, I open the door of my heart to you; come in and take up permanent residence in my life in Jesus Christ’s name.
·        Anything in my life that will grieve the Holy Spirit, depart now in the name of Jesus Christ.
·        Any besetting sin hindering the move of the Holy Spirit in my life, be washed away by the blood of Jesus Christ.



Be blessed and be a blessing to others.

In Jesus Christ we put our trust,

Apostle Helene  Fulton  BSc. B Div.
Registered with the Council for Counsellors in South Africa
Mobile: +27 72 937 9974
Blackberry Pin:  27471F7E (Only for short messages please)

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them ~ Matthew 18:20

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment