Monday 5 August 2013

Prayer Academy - Day 3

Good Morning Prayer Eagles,

Here is a Powerful Testimony from one of our Prayer Eagles.

This Prayer Eagle had a very rough couple of years with her mother and father passing away one after the other within a matter of weeks apart.  Then she lost her job at a big school.  We’ve later found that this school had a lot of satanic things going on.  About a week ago she lost yet another job after her car broke and she had to walk for ± 4km to work.  She had an adopted daughter that was not a Christian that did several bad things in her house.  Her husband use to play worship music in the house and then the electricity was taken out of her house and she and her family was without electricity for 18 months.  God had been showing things that was wrong and it was broken one by one and then she joined our Prayer Academy and today on the 3rd day as I was driving to town, I was thinking should I drop of the printouts that I’ve made for this Prayer Eagle before I’m going to town or when I’m returning and The Holy Spirit said afterwards.  So when I arrive at Pick ‘n Pay I walked right into this Prayer Eagle.  Wow.  If I had gone by her house she would not have been there and I would have missed her.  So we did all our business and then I had to pick up my grandson from school at 12.  Now, his father would have picked him up but God had other plans so when the father phoned me to ask me to pick him up I had to say yes as there was no other car at home to go and pick him up.  As we arrived my grandsons’ teacher recognize the Prayer Eagle and told her to go and apply for an opening at the school, she was a little reluctant as she was not dressed for an interview and did not even had her cv with her.  Needless to say she is starting tomorrow.  Wow, my God is super cool don’t you think so too.  o and just so you know this grandson that we went to pick up say Jesus Christ is super cool.

Sometimes, goods are deposited in the evil warehouse by enemies in your family who know everything about you.

• Cain and Abel were brothers. Who killed Abel?
• Who sold Joseph? His brothers.
• Who told Job to curse God and die? His wife.

For many Christians today, their prosperity had been deposited into the evil warehouse generations ago by their parents or ancestors.

If you are satisfied with your present situation you can shrug off this message. The Spirit of God will not force anybody to be free. But if you say enough is enough, God will say, “I agree.”

Here’s where you need to pay closer attention.

Apart from the reasons I’ve mentioned, you can also be unconsciously helping the enemy to transfer your blessings into the evil warehouse.

This happens if you allow the devil to… Manipulate you into any one of the 7 schools of disaster

They are:
• School of fear
• School of worry and anxiety
• School of sin
• School of discouragement
• School of wrong speaking
• School of stealing from God
• School of prayer-less churches

Here’s what the Bible says in Psalm 91: 9-13:
“Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the Most High thy habitation, there shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone; Thou shall tread upon the lion and the adder: the young lion and the dragon shall thou trample under feet.”

We must deal with the lion, the adder and the dragons in our lives before we can clear our goods from the evil warehouse.

There is no gentle way of dealing with lions, snakes and dangerous dragons.

Strongmen act like dragons…
they choke people to death

Since the head of the chief serpent (satan) has been smashed, God will break the head of our lions, serpents and dragons today, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Because once your goods are stocked in the warehouse of satan:
• Instead of light, there will be darkness
• Instead of reality, there will be delusions
• Instead of respect, there will be dishonor
• Instead of submission, there will be rebellion
• Instead of cooperation, there will be contention
• Instead of praise, there will be criticism
• Instead of love, there will be hatred
• Instead of success, there will be failure

Many people write to me telling me they see lions, snakes, and all kinds of dangerous animals in the dream. These are the vampires in the spirit realm busy sucking the milk and honey of your life.

If you find yourself in this condition and you want to be free… really hunger to be free… you must first ensure you are genuinely born again… and then get on fire quickly!

In the next few years those who refuse to get on fire and pray with aggression and violence
will gradually find their lives turning upside down

God put this material in your hands in order to destroy the roadblocks on the way to your breakthroughs.

This is what’s going to happen if you pray the following prayers aggressively… those things that proved to be impossible in your life in the past will start becoming possible.

In fact if you will pray these prayers with fasting (Whether you fast for a full 24 hour with water only or fast with water from midnight to noon is up to you – if you have a medical condition consider fasting only after consulting your physician) for the next 10 days or so,

You will receive tangible
testimonies from the Lord before the
end of this year!

That way you too can prove whether this message is from the Lord or not.

Remember when Peter was about to walk out of prison, the prison gates opened of their own accord without anybody touching them.

The gates that have been standing against you will open in Jesus’ name.

Let’s now go to the prayers.

Personalize these confessions.

Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. Ps 31:2

Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.   Ps 143:7

Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rearguard.  Isa 58:8  

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Jer 29:11

Sing at least 7 songs of praise to the Lord…praise Him for answered prayers

Prayer Points
·        I lift up the banner of the Blood of Jesus Christ against every accusation of wicked spirits in my family line in Jesus’ name.
·        Every sacrifice and ritual made to other gods in order to activate evil against my life and family, backfire now in the name of Jesus Christ.
·        Any power using objects of divination against my life, be swallowed by your divination in Jesus’ name.
·        Any power sitting in an evil position against my life, fall down and perish in the name of Jesus Christ.
·        Any power strengthening problems in my life, perish by fire in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Remember to add these Prayer Points to the previous ones.


Be blessed and be a blessing to others.

In Jesus Christ we put our trust,

Apostle Helene  Fulton  BSc. B Div.
Registered with the Council for Counsellors in South Africa
Mobile: +27 72 937 9974
Fax:  086 531 9175
Blackberry Pin:  27471F7E (Only for short messages please)

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  ~John 3:16

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them ~ Matthew 18:20

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. ~Hosea 4:6


No comments:

Post a Comment